The big news of the 2023 season: MIROPLAST presents its new WDS SL 76 sliding system
A new profile system family has recently been announced under the WDS trademark. It is expected to launch in the market this summer. MIROPLAST Company has already announced the start of production of the new sliding system for windows and doors named WDS SL 76. The new product is designed for sliding terrace doors, modern balcony units, and wide panoramic windows.
According to MIROPLAST’s Deputy General Manager Serhii Datsiv, the product mix and standards in the Ukrainian market become increasingly closer to those in Europe, where sliding systems have long been popular. “With the new trends emerging in private and high-rise housing design and construction, we expect demand for large-scale glazing to rise. The European market has proved that modern sliding systems like SL 76 are optimal in terms of ease of use, reliability, and energy efficiency,” he said. “Launching the retracted parallel and slide system in our 76 mm family is an important and timely move for our company.”
Why buyers would enjoy WDS SL 76
In addition to modern look, WDS SL 76 sliding structures have many functional and aesthetic advantages.
1. Large size. The system can be used in glazed structures up to 4,000 × 2,500 mm. It’s perfect to set up an exit to your terrace that will double as a natural light source.
2. Insulation. Continuous seal along the sash perimeter reliably keeps unwanted moisture and drafts out of clients’ homes.
3. Energy efficiency. The system’s low heat transfer index (Uf = 1.3 W/m2K) and availability of 48-mm energy-saving insulated glass units installation help keep the interior warm in winter and cool in summer.
4. Security. Anti-burglar locks along the entire perimeter of the sash and secure glass enable anti- burglar protection class up to RC2.
5. Soundproofing. Soundproof glass units and tight sash sealing along its perimeter protect from outdoor noise (sound reduction index Rw – over 30 dB).
6. Reliability. Since the sash is mounted not on hinges but on a roller system, its weight is evenly distributed, preventing sagging. This insures many years of failsafe operation without any adjustments.
7. More space. Sliding systems help save space in the room, eliminating the need to take the sash swing into account while placing furniture and zoning the space.
8. Ease of use. The sash is easy to open or close owing to specifically-developed hardware and intuitive handle operation.
9. Modern design. Sliding structures create stylish accents in home design. Besides, WDS SL 76 is available in a wide variety of laminations, including trendy shades of grey, anthracite, classic wood texture, and natural colors to suit any taste.
WDS SL 76 integrates everything required to meet clients’ needs and preferences regarding energy efficiency, reliability, functionality, and design.
Follow the link to learn more:
WDS SL 76 product page: https://wds.ua/wds-sl-76/
And remember to check out our video about the system:
For ordering information, contact window producers and WDS partners.