The WDS 76 door system – a new standard of entrance doors
MIROPLAST Company has introduced its latest innovation of the season – door system from the new WDS 76 family.
Mounting width – 76 mm
Glazing unit/panel width – 48 mm
WDS 76 doors satisfy the key requirements and wishes of consumers in terms of aesthetic appearance, strength and reliability, energy efficiency, convenience, safety and comfort.
The system includes 3 sash variants that cover a variety of applications:
Item 139 – a durable and reliable Z-sash;
Item 138 – a tall T-sash suitable for heavy glazing units and automated hardware;
Item 145 – a space-efficient T-sash for lighter door panels.
WDS 76 doors features and benefits
- Stylish trendy design. Door sashes with a mounting width of 76 mm can be equipped with wide HPL panels with various laminated films. This type of entrance doors is the most in demand now in the market of modern private buildings. Doors can be filled both with traditional inset panels and as overlays covering the entire sash.
- Energy saving. A wide profile, the possibility of using heat-saving panels, a reliable threshold solution in the system allow you to make a really “warm” entrance door. The Uf of the WDS 76 doors reaches 1.3 W/m2K, which meets new industry standards. With this solution, there is no need to arrange a vestibule at the entrance to the house.
- High level of security. WDS 76 doors are designed to meet international safety standards. The system provides for the use of anti-burglary fittings. And thanks to the mounting width of 76 mm, the sash can be filled with a wide, durable panel or a double-glazed unit with multi-layered safety glass.
- Strength and durability. WDS 76 doors are designed for long-term trouble-free operation. The closed reinforcement in the frame and sash guarantees the strength of the products, no deformations and sagging even during long-term intensive use.
- Advanced threshold solution. The area where the frame joins the threshold needs special attention. The WDS 76 doors have an additional Windstop element in the frame’s corners to protect against drafts. Also, the plastic thermal bridge integrated into the threshold eliminates frost penetration, while reliable gaskets in the threshold area provide additional draft-proofing.
- Wide assortment of lamination. WDS 76 door solutions are available in a wide WDS Color palette. A harmonious combination of lamination film, profile and gasket color allows to create a perfectly beautiful door.
More information about WDS 76 https://wds.ua/en/wds-76-doors/
Offer the best solutions to your customers.